Friday, July 21, 2017

Revival is Coming


A multi tasking meaning perhaps....

I only mention it because I've been driving by this place a couple of times a week for the past 14 years.
When I first noticed it, it was a Feed Store. The building is back toward the left of the frame in the shadows.
Later it was a horse stable.
Then a few years ago it opened as a feed store again...briefly. You could buy chickens here.
Then it was a place that I "think" was used for drop offs, or illicit exchanges. Not sure, but it looked sketchy at times.
Earlier this year, it became a church.
So, in light of the sign, I think the word "revival" serves a multi purpose.. not only for the churchy aspect, but for the building and area in general...maybe even the country. But that's another topic for another day.

Pink Holga Glow 120N camera
expired Kodak 160NC

No comments:

Post a Comment